In the in-depth piece, Brien highlights why building strategies with a social-first priority fosters a better relationship between consumers and the brands they follow.
Here are some 5 Quick Takeaways:
- Building brand strategies with a social-first priority fosters a better relationship between consumers and the brands they follow.
- As audiences are trained to demand and consume more, true engagement means delivering smarter, customized content across every platform.
- Creatives and storytellers should make social content not just entertaining, but intuitive to the human experience. So, create content that has a sense of immediacy and cultural relevance.
- Advertisements are no longer a singular story. Consider marketing strategies as an entire consumer journey of mini-stories that tell a larger branded narrative, and gives consumers the chance to attach their own experience to it.
- Reformatting content for Snapchat and Instagram is budget-friendly, but audiences will tune out. Brands need to start “future-proofing” the assets they create for content in partnership with creative studios.